Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Carving pumpkins
Kennady and I went to see Tyler and Brooke at school on Friday to join them on their trick or treat parade through town. The whole school paraded down main street while all of the local businesses would stand outside their stores ready to had out candy.
Friday, after the kids got out of school we went to Idaho to spend some time with my family. My mom had these wax lips and fangs ready for the grandkids which they thought was pretty fun. We went to my parents' wards Halloween Trunk or Treat/Carnival and then went trick or treating to a few houses afterwards. We had a fun weekend and as usual came home with way too much candy.

The kids all ready to go!
I love my little clone trooper, snow princess and minnie mouse!
Valerie and her cute family at the ward party.
Stefanie's cute family. My nephew, Marcus, has half of his costume on. He's not the hulk without at least some green on him.
Angie and Kennady



2 comments:

Shalean said...

so fun to see your sisters and their cute families! Wow, time sure does pass by!

Shalean said...

oh by the way, I will be printing my blog with blurb.com. Never tried it but have heard that it is the cheapest/best way to do it. We'll see!