Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our new lawnmower

                                  
 Jake left on Monday to start his job in Afton which leaves me responsible for holding down the fort here. I have been a little concerned about being a single mom for a few weeks.  Especially because within the next few weeks I need to pack and at the same time keep our house and yard "show worthy".  Our grass grows so fast here because of all the rain so I should be mowing it at least every week. Today I found a solution to keeping our lawn mowed.  Instead of breaking my back, I'll just let our dog, Polly, take care of it. Haha!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Good luck for the next few weeks!

Andrea said...

Well, that works.

Adrienne said...

Do you have a home in Afton yet? When will you and the kids go out? We are so excited for you!!!

Cari said...

It was so good to see Jake this last week, but I missed you and the kidlings so bad! I am seriously so excited about you moving closer. Kaden wants a number of how many times we are going to go visit this summer. I hope you survive on your own, that is a long time to be away from your hubby.

Heaton Family said...

Good idea! I didn't know you had a new dog. Sooo pretty!