Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Boy

I just have to share the good news that my sister, Stef, had her first baby last week.  I am so happy for her and Jared.  They named him Marcus Jared and he weighed in at 9 lbs. 10 oz., 22 inches long.  To make a long story short, Stef ended up having a scheduled c-section at 35 1/2 weeks because of pre-eclampsia.  I am so thankful that everything worked out and that after only a week in the hospital Marcus is home with Stef and Jared doing very well.  I have seen some cell phone pics of him and he is an absolute cutie!!! 

2 comments:

The Morrells said...

Congrats to her and you for getting another nephew! I'm glad she survived everything okay and that it went well.

Pam said...

It sounds like it was a good thing he came 4 1/2 weeks early being 9#'s (+)