Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

On Saturday I put together our traditional little treasure hunt for the kids to find their easter presents.  This year was a little different because this time Brooke could read her own clues and Jake helped Kennady, so I was able to just sit back and enjoy watching them scramble around the house and yard.  
Here they are before they took off to find their first clue. 
Jake helping Kennady with her clues. 
Tyler checking out his "treasures"
The "bunny bubbles" were a favorite.
On Sunday we invited our neighbors over for dinner, colored easter eggs and had an egg hunt inside the house since the weather was not cooperating. It rained almost all day.


5 comments:

Cari said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I am getting so dang excited for you guys to move closer. Watch out cause Aunt Cari is ready to reclaim her spot as favorite!!!!

The Morrells said...

What a fun Easter! Your kids are getting so big. I can't wait to see them...hopefully soon!

Heaton Family said...

I can't believe I am leaving right when you move closer... But it will only be for 3 months! I was hoping Jake would be down here for Haileys blessing. But I don't think he will be here till the next week. I'm so sad! Tell your kids we love them! I miss them so much! They are sooo cute!

Pam said...

Okay so your home is ginormous! It must be nice to have space for you kiddos to run around in.

The Stutzmans said...

WOW! everyone looks so much older---not you of course. Tyler is so handsome and Brooke gets more beautiful by the day and seriously-Kennady....she is SO adorable. The treasure hunt is such a cute idea- I'm totally stealing it!