Friday, December 28, 2012

Halloween

Instead of going to the Fairview Trunk or Treat we decided to just stick around our neighborhood and have the kiddios treat or treat the good ole' fashioned way, door to door.  Not only did I love it but the kids did too, even though they didn't end up with as much candy.  


I had the kids help me make these yummy carmel apples

Dad was a trooper and helped a lot with carving the pumpkins.



Tyler and Brooke couldn't wear costumes to school but they
had fun with crazy hair day and the pumpkin patch contest.

Jake and I went to Kennady's Halloween parade at school. What a cute little kitty!!

Zach and Cooper on the front porch just before we left to go trick or treating.
 Zach didn't know what he was in store for but loved every minute, he loves his candy! 

My cute kids all ready to go trick or treating.
Tyler's friend, Robert, came along with us.
The girlies trick or treating!




No comments: