Friday, December 7, 2012

Fall Break

We rented a cabin near Park City for a few days with Cari and Phil for Fall Break. It turned out to be a lot of fun for everyone.  


Kaden, Tyler and Danny spent a lot of time playing pool.
The girls had a lot of fun together. They played games, watched movies, played with their American Girl dolls and loved getting in the hot tub at night.
I think Tyler was a little out numbered in the hot tub!

I celebrated my 36th birthday while we were there.  We made a trip into Park city to get some groceries, ate at Cafe Rio and went to the outlet mall to find me some boots.  When we got back from Park City, Jake made me a yummy chocolate cake and we played card games.  It was a fun birthday!
Grandma and Grandpa were able to come up one day for a little while.  We went on a walk/hike, had dinner at the cabin and then played some games.


The last day we made a trip into Salt Lake. Mostly because Jake wanted to check out the new Scheels sporting store.  While he was looking at bows, guns, ammo etc.  I had a couple of hours to try to entertain the girls so we took lots of fun pictures and Brooke even went on the ferris wheel that was right in the middle of the store! 




I could not get Zach away from this gun arcade game.  He loved it!
He is such a little man!!



No comments: