Saturday, January 7, 2012

Idaho

We made a trip to Idaho a couple of weeks before Christmas.  I decided to make a craft for my neighbor's christmas gifts this year and decided to cut and sand some extras for my mom and sisters.  It was fun spending a couple of hours doing crafts and I think they all turned out really cute.  The next day grandma treated the grandkids to making gingerbread houses.  They love doing this tradition and especially love all of the candy decorations.   The kids wanted me to take them down to feed grandpa's cows. It was Zach's first real close encounter with a cow and he loved it! We couldn't stay long because it got to be too cold and I wanted to get back to Brooke.(she is allergic to hay and had to stay behind)






These are the Christmas gifts I ended up making for our neighbors. It was quite the project but it was a lot more fun than baking something and turned out to be quite inexpensive.  Only $2.00 for each gift (including the hershey kisses)

While we were doing our crafts Brooke was being creative with her own craft that I got for her.

Having so much fun decorating gingerbread houses. Thanks to Grandma for providing all of the goodies!


Zach warmed up to Aunt Angie really fast 

Farmer Tyler

Tyler loved feeding the cows with the pitchfork.  He did not want to leave.



Kennady and Zach were a little unsure at first but ended up loving it!








No comments: