Monday, July 27, 2009

Portland


We went to Portland last week for Jake's brother's wedding on the 25th. My mom watched and spoiled our kids for us while we were gone for a few days. Danny and Cassie got married in the Portland temple, what a beautiful temple. One of my roommates while I was at Ricks College, Krystal, was able to meet me for a little while at the temple. It was so good to see her and catch up. We were also able to squeeze in a little bit of sight-seeing while we were there. Seaside, OR is a little over a hour drive from Portland so we decided to drive out there early on Saturday morning before the wedding. I had never been to or seen the ocean before so I was so excited. I felt like a little kid! It was very foggy and cold but I loved it.

Danny and Cassie coming out of the temple
What a cute couple!!
Pictures after the wedding
What a stud!!
Jake, Gary, & cousins(Scott and Brad)
Group hug!
Krystal and I
At the park dinner with Bobbi and her family
In front of Multnomah falls just outside of Portland
The 2nd tallest year-round waterfall in the nation
At the beach
The ocean does exist!!




4 comments:

Shalean said...

I am so jealous that you got to have a roommate reunion! How fun! I LOVE Portland and the beach there! So beautiful! Glad you got to experience the ocean!

Pederson Seven said...

Jess I loved seeing you at the temple. I'm so glad we got to meet up. And I am so happy for you that you got to see the ocean!!!
Krystal

The Morrells said...

Jess- you're so funny! I love your picture that says the ocean does exist! haha! I wish we could have been there!

FamilyHistoryKeepers said...

Jess, come to Oceanside, CA July 24-31st and you can write in the sand for a week. See you there.
Grandpa and Grandma Bogedahl