Thursday, February 5, 2009

Job Hunt

We visited my family this last week for a few days.  We are job hunting around Idaho, Wyoming and Utah trying to find something not so far away from our families.  We are sick of missing out on family outings and get togethers.  It was a quick trip so we didn't have much time to spend with everyone but I did manage to get in some quality baby snuggling.  I keep trying to convince my sister, Val, that she should just give me one of her twins.  She doesn't need two, right? I am sure that somedays she would consider it, I just have to catch her at the right moment.  Brooke loved every second that she was able to hold them and did a great job! Kennady, on the other hand, had to get over her jealousy and then she decided that the babies were kind of fun to be around.  Tyler was just to busy roughing up his uncles!

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Cute babies! Every time I see pictures of your kids, I'm blown away at how big they are getting! That would be AWESOME if you found a job closer to us, so we can see you more often!

Adrienne said...

Any luck in the job hunt? I keep holding out that we'll get to move back to SLC someday. Boise is certainly close, but not close enough. :) Good Luck!