Thursday, December 18, 2008

Trip to Idaho

Jake had a week off from work and being the good guy that he is watched our kids so I could fly out to Idaho to see my new neices, Sadie and Mya.  My sister, Valerie, had twin girls on November 17th (almost one month early).  They both weighed  4 lbs. 11 oz when they were born.  They had to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks due to complications that come along with premies but they are doing very well now.  
It was so fun to get to spend some quality time with my family.  I was able to get my Christmas shopping done, went to a movie with my mom and sisters, played with my nephew Max, and held the twins a lot.  I thought that helping my sister out with her twins would satisfy my baby craving but it only made it worse! They are so fun to cuddle with and that baby smell gets me every time!


3 comments:

Cari said...

Ohhhhh they are sooooo cute!!! I'm glad you had a good time in Idaho, did Jake survive? He is such a good Dad. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Did you get your Mary Kay?

Clarissa said...

Way cute babies! How fun that you got to go see them! I sure wish we could see you guys this Christmas! We miss you!!

Shalean said...

Valerie did good! What cute little angels just in time for Christmas! Did you get your hair cut? It looks cute!