Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dance

Brooke had her dance recital tonight. It started at 6:00 p.m., but I thought it started at 5:30 so we had quite a long wait.  At least I got a good front row seat.  Brooke looked a little nervous at her practice this afternoon but did a great job at both the practice and the recital.   She is growing up way to fast.
Brooke after her recital

A little clip of Brooke's practice dance. She is in the middle. This practice one will have to do because it was too dark in the auditorium when they performed their actual recital for a good recording.


Kennady and her friend Clara doing some dancing of their own while we were waiting.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

How fun!! It reminds me of my dance recitles when I was her age. Too much fun! I need to get Cambrie in dance or something!

Shalean said...

Cute girls Jess! They must get their hot moves from their mom!