Thursday, October 2, 2008

Polly

Drum roll please!................and the winner is POLLY!  Thanks to all who voted and helped us decide.
  I must admit that I was the one who was having the problem accepting the name Polly. Not because I didn't like the name but because we didn't even really get the chance to think of any other possibilities.  The first 10 minutes we had the puppy, Brooke thought of the name Polly. I just wanted to discuss other options and Belle was another name that Brooke liked.  I just wanted to make sure that is what we wanted to name her because hopefully we will have this dog for many years.  The past couple of days we had all started calling our puppy Polly and now I think it is a perfect name for her.  It fits her.  

1 comment:

Shalean said...

I was going to be sure to make this on your birthday! I missed by a day...Happy Birthday Jess! Glad you can turn 32 before me!!! You don't even look it!