Saturday, September 27, 2008

The great debate!

No, I am not talking politics. I am talking about something much more important. What should we name our new puppy? I will not name names, but some of us like the name Polly and some like the name Belle or Bella.  So help us out with our dilemma and vote for the name you like best.

She is an eight week old Vizsla. Ever since we had to get rid of our last dog, Eddy, the kids and Jake have been wanting another dog. I spotted this one in a pet store last week and thought she was so cute, but couldn't bring myself to tell the kids and Jake about her. Then we all went to the pet store today and to my surprise she was still there. So, here she is!




3 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun. I think your dog looks like a polly. Good luck figuring out a name...and with the dog.

Shalean said...

So cute! My kids would love a dog. I think she looks like a Polly too!

Andrea said...

So have you made a decision yet? We're all dying to know...well, atleast I am.