Friday, May 2, 2008

Changes at the Crosby's

April brought a couple of changes for us. Brooke had been wanting to get her hair cut for months and I finally decided to let her. I loved doing her hair in braids and ponytails but her long hair was also beginning to be a lot of work. I took her to some place in the mall and it took the girl a hour and 15 minutes to cut Brooke's hair!  Let's just say I won't be going there again anytime soon. I think the haircut turned out cute but I don't think that Brooke could sit there that long again.
The biggest change is that last week we got a dog, a rat terrier. Call us the CRAZY Crosby's!!
His name is Eddy and he is 4 years old. We got him from the animal shelter here in town. I'm surprised that Eddy survived the first couple of days because the kids would not leave him alone.
Tyler and Brooke are so excited.  Kennady has warmed up to him too. The first day she would cry every time the dog would walk by her. She loves him now, almost too much.
 We went to a carnival here in town a couple of weeks ago and the kids had a lot of fun.  They went on a couple of rides and Tyler and Brooke got their faces painted. Of course, Tyler wanted to be Spiderman and Brooke wanted to be a fairy princess.





1 comment:

The Morrells said...

Brooke looks so cute! That is a long time to cut hair though. Geesh! I miss being able to do Jaylee's hair in pony tales and braids too. It was so fast and easy that way! And what a cute little dog. I think I told you when you were moving to Kansas that Jaylee said she wanted to move with you guys because she missed you so much, so I told her fine, but I'll miss you, and she didn't even care and was sooo excited. I was kind of shocked to hear she wasn't even concerned about leaving us behind, so I had to tell her something to make her not want to go, so I told her you had a dog. Anyways, long story short, she backed out of that one pretty quickly...at least now, you do have a dog, and she will never find out I lied to her...lol!