Monday, April 7, 2008

Congrats Jake!


It's finally official!   Jake took his board certification exam last week and this morning we got the good news that he has passed. He is officially a CRNA(Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist). I never thought I would see the day!  Actually that is not entirely true.  I have always known, from day one, that Jake could do this. I am so proud and happy for him for sticking with it and accomplishing his goal.  He has had to devote a lot of time to school and although it has been a sacrifice we are both happy and think that it was all worth it. Way to go Jake!!!


3 comments:

The Morrells said...

Yeah!!! Congrats Jake! You guys are amazing for putting in the time to get where you want to be. We're so happy for you!

Shalean said...

Wow! That is awesome news! We are happy that you are well on your way to the professional life! We wish you the best!
Jess, your kids are SO cute! Your little girls look just like you. You have a cute family!

Nelson Family said...

Hey you guys!! This is Matt, your long lost cousin. Thanks for the invite to the blog! You guys look the part of the all-american family. I can't believe your kids are so big! Congratulations, Jake, on finishing all of your training. I would give almost anything to be done with school/training. I would love to know where you will be working, if you'd like to drop a line. It was great to hear from you. I miss you guys and your family is beautiful. Hope all is well! Matt