Monday, January 6, 2014

Misc.

Cody trying to eat a cheerio for the first time.  What focus! So cute!
He got the cheerio and loved it.
Big boy sitting up!
Loves being outside
Cody has the best smile ever!! Lights up my day!
Sitting up all by himself!
7 months old
Starting to crawl at 9 months old

Zach loved our lamb Oreo! 
A big hail storm came so Zach and I decided to take
advantage of the situation and had a nice glass of ice water!

They are going to be the best of buds!
I love how Cody is just perched up there like the big kids.
Zach fell asleep with this sucker at I tried several times to take it
 out but every time I tried he would just clench his mouth tighter!
This kid has such a sweet tooth!
Posing with my Kenna! !
Broulims had some of the biggest
gala apples one day, we just had to get a picture!

Boys and their guns!!
First snow, the kids were loving it and me....not so much!
Love how Zach is trying to catch the snow flake in his mouth!

They really don't watch TV together that often but
 when Cody just sits there with Zach I just have to take a picture!
Cody and I hanging out at the movie theater.
 I guess Cody didn't like our choice of movie that night!
Kennady, Zach and Tyler
Zach loved our surprise visit to the playground before bedtime.
These two boys can get pretty crazy in the bath! They love it!!


Cody and another one of his amazing smiles! Love him!!




















No comments: