Sunday, July 21, 2013

Oreo

In April we decided to get a bum lamb for a 4-H project this summer for our kids. The kids named it Oreo because it is a black and white speckled lamb. We bottled fed it 3 times a day for two months which was a lot of work but also so fun for the kids and myself.  It brought back good memories for me when I was little and bottle-feeding lambs and calves.  Hopefully my kids like it as much as I do. 

Coming home with Oreo on Brooke's lap.





So Cute!! Only 3 weeks old.

Zach bottle-feeding Oreo

In June, Tyler and I went to a 4-H camp at the fairgrounds. We learned  a lot about shearing and showing lambs.  Who knew there was so much to learn about lambs!

Tyler was able to have hands on practice at washing and shearing with the instructors lamb. 
Getting bigger!  About 3 months old.

No comments: