Thursday, November 11, 2010

4th of July

I can't believe I am posting 4th of July pictures in November with snow outside. We were blessed to be able to live with my sister, Stefanie, in July and August while we were building our house. We showed up in Rigby with a lot of boxes and a lot of fireworks, just in time for the 4th. As expected we had fun letting off our own fireworks, having delicious B-Q's, going to the Menan parade and fireworks.
Cousin Max, Kennady and Brooke waiting for the Menan fireworks to start

While we were waiting Tyler decided to pull a loose tooth!
Grandpa taking the kids on a ride at a B-Q we had with my aunts and uncles.
Grandma and a very generous woman helping Kennady get parade candy.
Red, White and Blue!!
Zach, Brooke and I, chillin' at the parade
Ready to make some noise!!!
Jake throwing snaps at someone and thoroughly enjoying it.
Lighting the fireworks
Kennady was not a huge fan of the loud ones.


No comments: