Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Zach

Today Zach is already two weeks old. He is such a good baby. He eats every 2-3 hours and then usually falls right back to sleep. In the past, I must admit that I did not look forward to the first 1-2 months. Mostly because it is such an adjustment stage for everyone in the family, lack of sleep, recovery and they are just so tiny. This time I feel so much more at ease and I feel like everyone in our family has adapted so well. I am loving this stage, but also looking forward to the next stage.
1 week old
2 weeks old
2 weeks old

5 days old

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

So sweet! We are so happy for your family!

Pam said...

Thanks for the announcement. Happy to hear everyone is adjusting well. Those first weeks can be truly exhausting.

The Stutzmans said...

He's beautiful!!!

Shalean said...

What a sweet boy! He looks just like you and Jake!