Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kennady's new haircut

Yesterday Kennady and I had to make an unexpected trip to the hair salon. The night before I had been helping the kids with homework when Kennady came in with scissors in hand and a chunk of her hair cut up past her chin. She was so proud of herself until I basically came unglued. I felt so bad afterwards for my reaction, but I could not believe that she had done that to her beautiful long hair. At least she didn't cut any shorter that she did, It could have been a whole lot worse! I think she looks so cute with her new haircut.



3 comments:

Shalean said...

I LOVE the haircut! I have no idea how I have got around not having my girls come in with a handful of hair too! (knock on wood). However, they have wanted to cut off their bangs before but luckily they asked first! haha!

Pam said...

Way to make lemonade out of a lemon situation!

Heaton Family said...

Cute!