Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wedding Day Tag

Andrea tagged me a couple of weeks ago and I have finally given up on trying to scan my wedding photos so I could show you all one. So, here it goes(without a picture of my wedding day)!

1)What date is your anniversary?
April 25, 1998

2)Where did you get married?
Idaho Falls Temple

3) Who proposed and how?
Jake showed up at my parent's house Christmas morning and proposed in front of my family in our living room. I was so surprised and excited that I had another present to open!

4)How long were you engaged?
4 months

5)What was your favorite part of your wedding day?(and it can't be your husband)
It was fun having our pictures taken with family and friends after the ceremony on the temple grounds. 

6) What would you change if you could?
I would definately not get sick with the stomach flu on our wedding night and I would have not cut Jake's lip with my new acrylic finger nails when I was shoving cake into his face. I was sooo embarrassed!

7) Wedding colors?
Purple, purple and yes more purple

8) Remember anything special about your wedding ceremony?
No, I was too busy staring at Jake with a perma grin on my face. 

9) Were you clean or messy when your cut your cake?
Messy, hence the bloody lip.

10) Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Las Vegas

I tag Cherish and Shalean

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You're such a good sport. Can I just tell you my memorable moment from your ceremony? You won't think it's funny, but Bret and I laugh about it all the time, 10 years later. When the sealer said your names, you both had the same middle name. I guess it was just a shocker because we didn't know that. I'm laughing right now just typing this.

The Morrells said...

I love reading these things. I will do it as soon as I can- I know I'm already late on it, but I've had it listed in my head as a fun thing to do when I get some time. I can't figure out how to scan stuff though ever since we got a new computer last year. Maybe I'll have to give it another shot. :)